Green Tea With Ginger (Tea Bag)

More Views

Green Tea With Ginger (Tea Bag)

$5.00

GINGEN Green tea - Ginger in tea bag form is made from the best aged ginger root, combined with high quality green tea leaves, to yield a stimulating and aromatic brew. With no artificial coloring, flavoring, or preservatives.


GINGEN Green tea - Ginger brings you the natural goodness of ginger and green tea in convenient, ready-to-use teabag form.


Net wt: 40 g (20 sachets of 2 g)

Ingredients: Made from 60% Green Tea Leaves and 40% aged ginger roots of the best variety..

Directions to use: It can be enjoyed with milk, sugar and honey for a smooth, rich taste.

  • For hot ginger drink, add 1 teabag to a glass of boiling water (200ml) and stir briefly to get a delicious and fragrant cup of tea.
  • For cold ginger drink,add 1 teabag to a glass of boiling water (50ml) and stir well, serve in ice-filled glass.

Serve if desired with orange or lemon slice. Each teabag can be used to make 2-3 cups of tea

Availability: In stock

Details

Made from 60% Green Tea Leaves and 40% aged ginger roots of the best variety. With no artificial colouring, flavouring, or preservatives Pack Contains 20 Tea Bags Serving Directions: Can be made hot or cold

Additional Information

Ingredient

Ingredients: Made from 60% Green Tea Leaves and 40% aged ginger roots of the best variety..

Direction To Use

Directions to use: It can be enjoyed with milk, sugar and honey for a smooth, rich taste.

  • For hot ginger drink, add 1 teabag to a glass of boiling water (200ml) and stir briefly to get a delicious and fragrant cup of tea.
  • For cold ginger drink,add 1 teabag to a glass of boiling water (50ml) and stir well, serve in ice-filled glass.

Serve if desired with orange or lemon slice. Each teabag can be used to make 2-3 cups of tea

Green Tea With Ginger (Tea Bag)

USD

$5.00

0