Ceylon Tea With Ginger (Tea Bag)

More Views

Ceylon Tea With Ginger (Tea Bag)

$5.00

Black tea is the most popular tea. it can be enjoyed with milk sugar and honey for a smooth, rich taste, which has made it a favorite with tea drinkers as an an everyday beverage and breakfast drink. Black tea's convenience fits in perfectly with today's busy lifestyle. However, because Black Tea acts as a *cooling element* in the body, if one drinks too many cups in a day, it can disturb the digestive system. But when black tea is combined with just the right amount of aged ginger this problem is solved, and at the same time the flavor of the tea is delightfully enhanced. GINGEN black tea with ginger beverage is perfect for tea drinkers of any age, any gender anytime.


Net wt: 40 g (20 sachets of 2 g)

Ingredients: Made from 60% Ceylon Tea Leaves and 40% aged ginger roots of the best variety.

Directions to use: It can be enjoyed with milk, sugar and honey for a smooth, rich taste.

  • For hot ginger drink, add 1 teabag to a glass of boiling water (200ml) and stir briefly to get a delicious and fragrant cup of tea.
  • For cold ginger drink,add 1 teabag to a glass of boiling water (50ml) and stir well, serve in ice-filled glass. Serve if desired with orange or lemon slice.

Each teabag can be used to make 2-3 cups of tea

Availability: In stock

Details

Made from 60% Ceylon Tea Leaves and 40% aged ginger roots of the best variety. It can be enjoyed with milk, sugar and honey for a smooth, rich taste. Pack Contains 20 Tea Bags Serving Directions: Can be made hot or cold

Additional Information

Ingredient

Ingredients: Made from 60% Ceylon Tea Leaves and 40% aged ginger roots of the best variety.

Direction To Use

Directions to use: It can be enjoyed with milk, sugar and honey for a smooth, rich taste.

  • For hot ginger drink, add 1 teabag to a glass of boiling water (200ml) and stir briefly to get a delicious and fragrant cup of tea.
  • For cold ginger drink,add 1 teabag to a glass of boiling water (50ml) and stir well, serve in ice-filled glass. Serve if desired with orange or lemon slice.

Each teabag can be used to make 2-3 cups of tea

Ceylon Tea With Ginger (Tea Bag)

USD

$5.00

0